Proposed Plan Change 1 to the District Plan
The Council proposes Plan Change 1 to the Hurunui District Plan.
The District Plan requires some tweaking and tidying to:
- Reinsert missing rules
- Correct inconsistencies
- Improve and refine rules
- Make mapping corrections
The purpose of these amendments is to improve the overall workability, consistency and clarity of the District Plan.
No amendment proposed is considered to be more restrictive than the same rule was under the previous version of the District Plan.
Have your say!
You can make your submission online. The best way to do this is to follow these steps:
1. Open the Hurunui District E-Plan.
2. Choose to view the entire plan and rules.
3. A grey box in the left hand corner will say "no plan change selected". Click select.
4. Choose "1: Miscellaneous corrections" from the drop down menu.
5. Choose the chapter you are interested in. All proposed amendments will be highlighted in a beige colour.
6. If you decide you wish to make a submission click the "make a submission" button at the top. You can then click on the provision you wish to have your say on. Fill in the submission and relief sought screens and save.
7. Once you've had your say, click the "submission points view" which will show you a summary of the provisions you've chosen to comment on. Click "start submission process" which will take you to our submissions site so you can send us your views!
Alternatively download and complete the submission form. Make sure you save a copy before filling the form in! Send the submission form to us by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to PO Box 13, Amberley, 7441
- Delivery to 66 Carters Road, Amberley
Submissions close 5pm Monday 1 October 2018
For further information please contact Nicola Kirby on 03 314 0058 or email@example.com