Secondary School Achievers Fund - Closed
what is the Secondary Achievers Fund?
The secondary School Achievers fund is for current school students from Year 11 – Year 13, who are going on to further study in the following year.
Past recipients have used the funds for boarding fees, scholarship travel expenses, purchases of text books or electronic equipment.
- Applicants must have their family home within the Hurunui District boundary, although it is recognised that some applicants may currently be attending a school outside the district
- Successful applicants will need to demonstrate their positive attitude as well as their high level of ability and/or ingenuity
- Successful applicants will need to demonstrate how they would benefit from financial assistance to help them achieve their goals
- Funding is only for formal academic study, not voluntary work
- This funding can only be received once
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered
how do i apply?
- Applications for the 2016 Hurunui District Council Secondary School Achievers Fund are closed, the next round of applications are expected to open for the 2017 fund in October
For further details contact Maree Hare 03 314 0111
Successful applicants will receive their awards at a presentation ceremony in December.